||Publications of Sarah Lilian Stephen
- Institutional theory: institutional change, institutional entrepreneurship, and organisational fields
- Responsible investing, impact investing
- Corporate social/environmental responsibility
- Climate action
- Unethical decision-making and behaviour
- Qualitative research
|Fields of research
- Organisational Theory
- Finance & Society
- Corporate environmental responsibility
- Corporate social responsibility
- Research Methods
- Ph.D in Economics (specialisation: Management), Faculté des hautes études commerciales (HEC), University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Undergraduate & postgraduate qualifications in life and physical sciences, environmental sciences, and literature.
joining IWE, I worked as a Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of
Lausanne, where I had previously been employed as a Graduate Assistant and as
an FNS Researcher.
||MA course (Autumn 20; Autumn 21): Finance & Society
Current project at HSG: Early Institutional Entrepreneurship in Hostile Contexts
Other concurrent projects on organisational theory and financial and environmental performance.
- Academy of Management International
- Association for Business & Society
- Responsible Research in Business & Management.
- Finalist, Best Student Paper Award, Social Issues in Management Division, Academy of Management (2017)
Current academic service:
||Further information about Sarah Lilian Stephen